Ideal for a combination of transporting people and loads.
In the Citan we offer an urban delivery van with compact dimensions and a large load compartment, perfectly tailored to meet the various challenges of the city.
In terms of cost-effectiveness too, the Citan makes perfect sense: its efficient engines with BlueEFFICIENCY technology¹ and consumption starting at 4.3 l/100 km², its impressive levels of uptime with long maintenance intervals³ and its attractive conditions and services⁴ all help save you money. And to keep you safe on the road, we have fitted the Citan with ADAPTIVE ESP®, including helpful additional functions, and with powerful brakes all round.
Thanks to comfortable seats, simple controls and finely tuned independent suspension, the Citan is impressively comfortable, agile and manoeuvrable as it makes its way through the city – and can be fitted with the 6G-DCT⁵ dual-clutch transmission on request. When loading and unloading, you'll be impressed at how flexible the generous load compartment is, thanks to its large doors and low load sills.
The Citan has everything you expect from an urban delivery van with the Mercedes star. Take a test drive and discover its qualities. Mercedes-Benz Vans. Born to run.
The Citan is specifically designed for the wide range of tasks involved in everyday urban traffic. The urban delivery van vehicle concept is totally compelling, with its large load compartment yet compact exterior dimensions, excellent driving dynamics yet impressive consumption figures and great agility and manoeuvrability yet exemplary safety.
The key advantages of the Citan:
- Consumption from 4.3 l/100 km² thanks to cutting-edge engines with innovative BlueEFFICIENCY technology
- Low operating costs and the optimum levels of uptime thanks to long maintenance intervals of up to 40,000 km
- Attractive conditions and services such as Mercedes-Benz MobiloVan
- Exemplary safety as a result of ADAPTIVE ESP® with ASR anti-slip control, Hill Start Assist and further useful additional functions, plus powerful brakes all round
- Outstanding agility as a result of finely tuned independent suspension and optional 6G-DCT dual-clutch transmission
- Ergonomic operation and loading with comfortable seats, high seat position and low sill heights on the doors and load compartment
- Attractive equipment options for the exterior and interior – for example the Exterior Off-Road Styling Package, Chrome Interior Design Package or Colour Interior Design Package – add striking accents
¹ The BlueEFFICIENCY Package is part of the standard equipment for all engine variants and lengths, except in conjunction with the 6G-DCT dual-clutch transmission where it is not available.
² Citan Panel Van 108 CDI with BlueEFFICIENCY Package in conjunction with 5-speed manual transmission and commercial vehicle registration (N1). Fuel consumption, urban/extra-urban/combined: 5.0–4.7/4.4–4.2/4.6–4.3 l/100 km, combined CO2emissions: 119–112 g/km. The actual consumption figures are dependent, among other things, on the vehicle weight and the equipment selected.
³ Maintenance intervals of up to 40,000 km.
⁴ For example, Mercedes-Benz MobiloVan, the lifelong mobility guarantee from Mercedes-Benz. This is valid up to a maximum of 30 years, provided the vehicle is serviced regularly by an authorised Mercedes-Benz service partner. Valid for vehicles with initial registration on or after 01.10.2012.
⁵ The 6G-DCT dual-clutch transmission is available as an option for the Citan 112.